CERTIFIED JAGUAR SERVICE & REPAIR
INDEPENDENTLY OWNED & OPERATED | NOT AFFILIATED WITH LAND ROVER NORTH SCOTTSDALE
ROV-N-TECHS JAGUAR REPAIR SERVICES IN ARIZONA 480-998-6617
We perform all factory recommended services on all Jaguar models at affordable prices! Master Technicians, Joe Caraway and Kevin Curtis worked at Land Rover of North Scottsdale for 10 years before opening their own shop in 2006 under the name of “Rover Techs”. Now known as “Rov-N-Techs” Joe and Kevin offer over 35 years of combined maintenance and repair experience.
What Are The Most Common Jaguar Repairs?
Regardless of the model, every Jaguar will experience some maintenance needs throughout its lifetime. Here are the five most common repairs:
Unfortunately, Jaguars are prone to engine issues. If you hear any engine noise during a cold start or while idling, now is the time to take the car in for repairs. Most times engine noise will indicate a timing chain tensioner problem.
This may be the most common issue for Jaguars. Depending on your transmission diagnosis, you may have to completely repair the part. Most Jaguars begin experiencing transmission failure around 108,000 miles.
Loss Of Coolant
The plastic coolant reservoir has been known to experience leaking issues, which causes coolant to pool underneath the engine. Whenever this happens, its best to get the area checked out immediately.
Brake clicking, squealing and cracking has been reported by Jaguar owners over the years. New front brake pads or perhaps a simple lube service could solve these problems.
Ignition Coil Failure
Specifically in the models made between 2000-2005, this is a common issue. Typically starting around the 108,000-mile mark, this failure does not tend to set the check engine light off.
WE ARE FULLY EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT!
We offer a full range of services and repairs for all Jaguar models.
YOUR GO-TO SHOP TO SAFELY KEEP YOU ON THE ROAD!
All Jaguar services and repairs include, but not limited to the following!
- JAGUAR AIR BAG LIGHT AND SAFETY RESTRAINTS
- JAGUAR AIR CONDITIONING & CLIMATE CONTROL
- JAGUAR ANTI-LOCK BRAKES (ABS)
- JAGUAR BRAKES & BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
- JAGUAR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
- JAGUAR COMPUTERIZED FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- JAGUAR CONVERTIBLE TOP REPAIR
- JAGUAR CUSTOM WHEELS & TIRES
- JAGUAR ENGINE REPLACEMENT / OVERHAUL
- JAGUAR EXHAUST & EMISSION SYSTEM
- JAGUAR PRE PURCHASE INSPECTIONS
- JAGUAR SAFETY INSPECTIONS
- JAGUAR SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE
- JAGUAR RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE
- v SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
- JAGUAR AIR AND HYDRAULIC SUSPENSION
- JAGUAR TRANSMISSION
- JAGUAR TIMING BELT SERVICE
- JAGUAR WHEEL BALANCE & TIRE ROTATION
- JAGUAR TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEMS
AVERAGE JAGUAR REPAIR COSTS
Here is a breakdown of typical Jaguar repair costs by model:
- Jaguar X-Type – Oil Change: $146-$159
- Jaguar X-Type – Clutch Replacement: $2,611-$3,102
- Jaguar XJ6 – Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement: $872-$1,551
- Jaguar XJS – Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement: $137-$159
- Jaguar XJS – Coolant Leak Diagnosis: $59-$75
- Jaguar XJR – Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement: $451-$525
- Jaguar XKR – Oxygen Sensor Test: $48-$60
- Jaguar Super V8 – Spark Plug Replacement: $238-$336
COST SAVINGS VS. THE DEALERSHIP
Rov-N-Techs only use quality, genuine factory parts on your Jaguar vehicle. On general repair costs, you will save relatively 20% vs. a Standard Dealer.