Average Catalytic Converter Costs
Catalytic Converter Replacement Costs By Car Type
- Honda Accord: $1,485-$1,512.
- Toyota Camry: $1,304-$1,333.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: $1,439-$1,477.
- Honda Civic: $1,210-$1,239.
- Toyota Corolla: $1,038-$1,064.
- Nissan Altima: $2,127-$2,169.
- Ford Explorer: $1,700-$1,744.
- Honda CR-V: $1,444-$1,469.
How Much Does A Catalytic Converter Cost?
Catalytic Converter Labor Costs
How Is A Catalytic Converter Replaced?
Signs You Need To Replace Your Catalytic Converter
- Your vehicle will not turnover.
- The vehicle’s fuel efficiency drops suddenly.
- The vehicle fails the state emissions test.
- Check engine light is illuminated.
- Vehicle doesn’t accelerate when stepping on the gas pedal.
Rov-N-Techs performs all factory recommended services on Land Rovers & Jaguars at affordable prices! Master Technicians, Joe Caraway and Kevin Curtis worked at Land Rover of North Scottsdale for 10 years before opening their own shop in 2006 under the name of “Rover Techs”. Now known as “Rov-N-Techs” Joe and Kevin offer over 35 years of combined Land Rover experience. Contact us today!